Blog Archive

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Foundation Bible Study
15 Lesson Series

Foundation Bible Study Series * This is a very exciting Bible Study series giving the foudation principles for growth in pleasing God. If you will e-mail me as you complete the quizes for each lesson to BibleTruthsToU@gmail.com I will return the answers to you. Just contact me (e-mail or cell, 253-396-0290) and let me know when you are ready to begin -- and I will send you the Questions to be completed for each section. Thanks, Dennis Crawford, the editor.

Lesson 1 --- God

Lesson 2 --- Man

Lesson 3 --- Sin

Lesson 4 --- Grace

Lesson 5 --- Salvation

Lesson 6 --- Jesus Christ

Lesson 7 --- Christ in Prophecy

Lesson 8 --- Faith

Lesson 9 --- Repentance

Lesson 10 -- Confession

Lesson 11 -- Baptism

Lesson 12 -- Steadfastness

Lesson 13 -- The Word of God

Lesson 14 -- The church

Lesson 15 -- Worship

16) Return to Home --- Main Menu

No comments: